About China Curtain wall with low-e glass
China Curtain wall with low-e glass: What is a glass curtain wall? What is a point curtain wall?
Glass curtain wall (reflectionglasscurtainwall) refers to a building envelope or decorative structure that can produce a certain displacement relative to the main structure through a supporting structure system, and does not share the role of the main structure. There are two types of walls: single-layer and double-glazed. The glass curtain wall is a beautiful and novel building wall decoration technique, which is a major feature of the modernist high-rise building era. According to the statistics of FLAP (Fatal Light Awareness Program), a bird protection volunteer organization, in Toronto alone, between 1 and 9 million migratory birds die every year on these glass curtain walls.
Point glass curtain wall: The glass curtain wall composed of glass panels, point supporting devices and supporting structure is called point supporting glass curtain wall. The development and application of point-type glass curtain walls showed strong vitality from the very beginning. It provides architects with a new design space, which will undoubtedly promote the development and extension of building curtain walls. The main reason is that it has the stability of steel structure, the lightness of glass and the precision of machinery. The main facade of China Textile City adopts point-type glass curtain wall, creating a precedent in Zhejiang Province. From the actual use effect, it should be affirmative overall, but there are some shortcomings in price and use.
China Curtain wall with low-e glass: What are the classifications of point glass curtain walls? What are the advantages of point glass curtain walls?
Point-type glass curtain wall is a curtain wall building that many high-rise buildings like now, but there are many types of point-type glass curtain walls. So, what are the classifications of point-type glass curtain walls? What are the characteristics of each of these categories? What are the advantages of point glass curtain walls? Why do so many buildings choose to use point glass curtain walls? What are the classifications of point glass curtain walls? And what are the advantages of point glass curtain walls? Help everyone understand the point-type glass curtain wall.
What are the classifications of point glass curtain walls?
1) Metal supporting structure point supporting glass curtain wall: This is the earliest point supporting glass curtain wall structure and the most used structure type.
(2) Point-supported all-glass curtain wall: The supporting structure is a glass plate, called a glass rib. Metal fasteners and connectors are used to connect glass panels and glass ribs to form a glass curtain wall. The all-glass glass curtain wall composed of glass panels and glass ribs has a wide view and simple structure, which is refreshing. It minimizes the indoor and outdoor feel of the building.
(3) Pull rod (cable) glass curtain wall: The supporting structure is a stainless steel pull rod or cable, and the glass and the pull rod or cable are connected by metal fasteners and metal connectors. In the structure of this glass curtain wall, the precision of processing is fully embodied, and each component is very delicate and delicate, which in itself constitutes a kind of structural beauty.
Point-supported glass curtain wall is an emerging technology, which embodies the circulation and integration of the inside and outside of the building, changing the traditional way of using glass to express windows, curtain walls and zenith, emphasizing the transparency of glass. Through the glass, people can clearly see the entire structural system supporting the glass curtain wall, transforming the pure supporting structural system into visibility, appreciation and expressiveness. Due to the special expression of the point-supported glass curtain wall, although its birth time is not long, it is widely used and changes with each passing day. A new type of structural system-the plane net cable structure, its characteristics are: simple structure, no space obstruction, good permeability, large deformation.
China Curtain wall with low-e glass: What are the advantages of point glass curtain wall?
(1) Good permeability: The glass panel is only connected to the supporting structure through a few points, almost without obstruction, the line of sight through the glass is the best, the field of view is maximized, and the permeability of the glass is applied to the limit.
(2) Good flexibility: In the design of metal fasteners and metal connectors, in order to reduce and eliminate the stress concentration on the edge of the glass plate, the glass plate and the connector are in a hinged state, so that each connection point of the glass plate can be free Rotate and allow a little translation to compensate for errors in installation and construction. Therefore, the glass of the point-supported glass curtain wall generally does not produce installation stress, and can adapt to the deformation caused by the load of the supporting structure to prevent excessive stress concentration of the glass. At the same time, the use of point-supported glass curtain wall technology can meet the needs of architectural modeling to the greatest extent.
(3) Good safety: Since the glass used in the point-supported glass curtain wall is tempered glass, which is safety glass, it is connected with the supporting structure by metal fasteners and metal connectors, which has good weather resistance. The sealant only serves as a seal and does not bear weight. Even if the glass is accidentally damaged, the tempered glass will shatter into pieces, forming the so-called "glass rain", and there will be no serious damage to the entire glass.
(4) Good craftsmanship: The supporting structure of the point-supported glass curtain wall has various forms. The support is finely processed and has a smooth surface, with a good sense of craftsmanship and art. Therefore, many architects like to use them.
(5) Good environmental protection and energy saving: One of the characteristics of the point-supported glass curtain wall is that it has good water permeability. Therefore, in the use of glass, white glass, ultra-white glass and low-e glass use hollow glass, which has more obvious energy-saving effects.
China Curtain wall with low-e glass
Sunframe Facade is one of the leading China Building facade Suppliers, curtain wall Manufacturers that focuses on China Building facade, curtain wall and China Curtain wall with low-e glass.
For more product information about YouTube of China Curtain wall with low-e glass, you can click on the relevant link below.